1. Acceptance of Terms
- The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the littlefox.com website and all content, services, and product available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, mobile products and mobile services (collectively known as "Little Fox," and referred to as "we," "us," or "our"). By accessing or using any part of the website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this agreement (the "Agreement").
2. Description of Service
- Little Fox provides users with a service and resources to help children learn English (the "Service"). If you are under the age of 18, you must receive the authorization and/or supervision of a parent or legal guardian in order to use Little Fox. Certain content, resources, and functions of the Little Fox website require the purchase of a membership. Little Fox reserves the right to decide which content will require a membership or will require a membership in the future.
- Any new features or changes to the current Service will also be subject to the Agreement, unless explicitly stated otherwise. You understand and agree that the Service is provided “as is.”
3. Intellectual Property
- All of the content available through the Little Fox website (the "Content"), is owned and licensed by Little Fox Co., Ltd., and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws. Little Fox reserves all rights to the Content. You cannot sell, republish, change, or distribute any part of the Content unless you receive explicit permission from us in written form.
- Little Fox reserves the right to suspend a user, terminate an account, and/or to pursue other means of resolution, at our sole discretion, if we suspect that the property rights of Little Fox Co., Ltd., have been infringed upon.
4. Membership Account
- You must purchase a membership account with Little Fox to have complete access to the Service and the Content. You agree to provide accurate information about yourself during the registration, in addition to maintaining and promptly updating your information through the My Account page if there are any changes. Registration is restricted to only those with valid information. Little Fox reserves the right to refuse any use or terminate an account if there are reasonable grounds to suspect that untrue or inaccurate information was used during the registration.
- You will have a unique ID and password for your account after purchasing a membership. You agree to be held responsible for all activities under your password and/or account.
- A membership can be used by a family with up to three children. Each child can create his or her own child user account with a nickname under the main ID and password of the parent. This will allow each child to track his or her progress. However, only one user under the membership account can use the Service at a time.
- Your membership account cannot be shared with anyone, and can only be used by those authorized by Little Fox. Any violation of the authorized use is grounds for termination.
- You agree to pay the membership fees and all charges to your account, including applicable taxes, in accordance with the payment terms in effect at the time of the charge.
- Little Fox may modify the pricing of the membership and the available membership plans at any time at our discretion. We will give advance notice of any change in pricing before the next billing date. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partially used membership periods.
- The following condition applies to members who joined before February 9, 2014:
You will be billed at the start of your subscription, and every month or year that follows, depending on which subscription option was chosen. All payments will be automatically billed to your credit card. You can update or change your credit card information through the My Account page. You must cancel your subscription at least five business days before the end of the billing period in order to avoid unwanted payment.
- Little Fox reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your password, account, or use of the Service, for any reason. Termination may occur with or without notice. Little Fox may deactivate or delete your account, including any information or files, and prevent future access to the Service. You agree that Little Fox is not liable for any termination.
6. Copyright Policy and Complaints
- If you believe that any material or use of Little Fox infringes upon a copyright or intellectual property, please notify us with the following information: a description of the copyrighted work or intellectual property; a statement explaining why you believe Little Fox does not have authorization to use it; and an address, telephone number, and email address where you can be reached.
- Send the notification to:
Little Fox Inc.
720 E Palisade Ave., Suite 104
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
7. User Content and Conduct
- You may be able to post, upload, or create certain types of content ("User Content") while using Little Fox. You agree to be solely responsible for your own User Content and any related consequences.
- Little Fox reserves the right to remove any User Content that we consider to be illegal, offensive, or inappropriate. Little Fox may also take action against the user such as a suspension of use or termination.
- When submitting User Content, you agree to grant Little Fox full rights to use the User Content without any additional approval. You waive any claims to the User Content after submission.
- Little Fox does not control the User Content, and does not guarantee its accuracy or quality. Little Fox will not be liable for any User Content under any circumstance.
9. Links and Third Parties
- Reference to any other products, services, or information does not mean our endorsement or recommendation.
- Little Fox may include links to third-party websites. However, third-party websites are not under Little Fox's control and we cannot be responsible for them. If you decide to access third-party websites via Little Fox, you are doing so at your own risk and responsibility.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Little Fox website is provided "as is." Little Fox hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Little Fox does not make any warranty that: the Service, the Content, and other Little Fox resources will meet your requirements or expectations; access to Little Fox will be continuous or uninterrupted; and the results from using the Service will be reliable. Little Fox also does not guarantee that the website will be free of viruses or any malicious software. You understand that any use Little Fox is solely at your own discretion and risk.
- Little Fox strives to provide accurate descriptions of the Content. However, we do not guarantee that the Content is free of errors. You may choose to notify us about errors, but there is no guarantee that any action will be taken to correct the errors.
11. Limitation of Liability
- In no event will Little Fox be liable with respect to any subject matter of the Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: any special, incidental, or consequential damages; the cost of procurement for substitute product or services; for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; and for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Little Fox under the Agreement during the twelve-month period prior to the cause of action.
- Little Fox shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond our reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Little Fox, including, but not limited to, our partners and employees, harmless against any and all claims, demands, or expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of Little Fox, including but not limited to your violation of the Agreement.
13. Applicable Law
- You agree to abide by all applicable federal, state, or local laws. You acknowledge sole liability for the violation of any laws or of the Agreement, and release Little Fox from any related claims or liabilities.
- The Agreement and the relationship between you and Little Fox shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey. You agree to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the State of New Jersey to govern any disputes that arise from the Agreement. You will waive trial by jury in any action that arises from a conflict related to the Agreement.
14. Changes to Service
- Little Fox reserves the right to change or discontinue the Service at any time, with or without notice. You agree that Little Fox is not liable to you or any third party for any changes to the Service.
- Little Fox may change, add, or remove any part of the Agreement, at any time, by posting a notice of such changes to the Terms of Service page of the Little Fox website. Any change will become a part of the Agreement and will apply as soon as it is posted. By continuing to use Little Fox after the notice is posted, you are agreeing to accept any and all changes.
- The section headings for the Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual bond.
16. General Information
- Little Fox will electronically communicate with our paying members. Any such communication, including emails and announcements on the website, will be considered sufficient means of notice.
- Please use the following for any communication with Little Fox Inc.:
Little Fox Inc.
720 E Palisade Ave., Suite 104
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632